The HJ-113 is one of the Omron’s GOsmart™ Dual-Axis Pocket Pedometers. This feature is the perfect way to track your exercise program – effortlessly, accurately and over time. The 2D Smart Sensor Technology in the Dual-Axis Pocket Pedometers enables the pocket pedometer to be placed horizontally or vertically while precisely counting steps. The Omron HJ-113 can be worn at the hip, placed in a pocket or purse or clipped to a bag for additional convenience.
The Omron HJ-113 has a wide LCD display with a clock. It measures steps, aerobic steps and minutes, calories, and distance. Moreover, it also measures fat and calorie burned. Its memory stores and saves a full week of exercise so you can review previous day’s history. And, it automatically resets the exercise history at midnight so you can start every day with a clear day memory.
What’s in the box? Pedometer, battery CR2032, screwdriver, strap, clip for strap, holder, and instructional manual.
The features and benefits of the Omron HJ-113 are:
- Dual-axis acceleration sensor counts steps when placed horizontally or vertically
- Counts every step quietly and accurately
- Measures steps, aerobic steps, time, and distance
- Calculates calories burned
- Stores 7 days of information in memory
- Resets automatically at midnight so it’s ready to go every morning
- Includes: clock, lithium battery, holder, strap and clip
- 1 year limited warranty